Millennium Force is the park’s star attraction, standing 310 feet above the Earth. It broke 10 world records when it opened in 2000 and continues to deliver ultimate thrills to those who challenge it.
Dive to the ground at an 80-degree angle and reach speeds of 93 mph during your two-minute journey.
- Opened In: 2000
- Built By: Intamin AG
- Ride Time: Approx. 2 minutes, 45 seconds
- Capacity: 1,600 riders per hour
- Height: 310 ft.
- Speed: Up to 93 mph
- Ride Length: 6,595 ft.
Also of Interest
Millennium Force is located at the beginning of the Frontier Trail. The Frontier Trail offers several entertainment and lots of shops, so be sure to check them out. Also, check out the Starlight Experience presented at twilight during the summer.
- Riders must be between 48″ and 78″ to ride.
- Thrill Rating: 5/5
- Loose articles can not be taken on Millennium Force, lockers are available just outside the entrance.
- Large guests should check the test seat at the entrance.
Average Wait Times
Usual wait time is 30-60 minutes. This ride is generally most busy all day.